This course is designed to provide practicing knee arthroplasty surgeons with intensive instructional and hands-on experience detailing the current trends and advances in robotic-assisted knee surgery using Smith & Nephew NAVIO Surgical System, LEGION, GENESIS II and JOURNEY II TKA Knee System.
This instructional course is a thorough and systematic teaching program that includes lectures, debates and cadaver workshops. Attendees will be actively encouraged to engage in the debates and discussions, interact with the faculty, and participate fully in the cadaveric workshops. We look forward to your attendance at this high-level educational course.
Dr. John Velyvis, (US)
Dr. Robert Wallace, (Australia)
Dr. Paul Rowe, (South Africa)
As a future robotics-assisted user, the participant will be attending this course to be:
• Trained on the safe and effective use of the NAVIO robotic-assisted technology
• Coached by internationally NAVIO technology experts
• Certified as a future NAVIO user before conducting the first patient cases
• Discussing the benefits of robotic-assisted orthopaedic surgeries
• Understanding and experiencing the software planning of the burring phase
• Early adaptor in advanced technology
• User in smart surgical navigation tool or in CAS
• Other existing robotic technology user
• Course attendance will be approved based on “profile matching” and course seat availability